miércoles, 9 de julio de 2014

My birthday!!!

A very special week!


On 7 July was my birthday and it was a very special day, despite being away from my family is in Mexico, it was amazing. In IIME I got a pleasant surprise, Omayra, Madam La Coste, Veronique, etc.. Organized a highly original celebration and my classmates completed the big day. The happy birthday in Spanish and French, great detail.


My friend Adriana was a birthday on july 8 and it was amazing.


In the afternoon my dear Dr. Maru, Berenice and Bertha had great moments. We visited the Arc de Triomphe and tours the beautiful streets of Paris. Maru gift me some delicious chocolates and dinner to end the day a rich Italian food accompanied by a fine French wine. 

Really thanks for all the moments I will never forget and special recognition for my dear Maru who daily gives us an example of struggle and tenacity to face the challenges presented Paris. Thanks for being such a special person and give so much love to others. God bless you always. 

My heart is engraved with all the beautiful people of Paris and the wonderful times you have shared here. 

I can only say Thank You Love!







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario